Friday, May 1, 2009

Razer Krait update .



Hi people , for the people who know me , yes , I've been using a Razer Krait , and I made a review on my blog quite a while ago . It's about two months old , and I'm about to make an updated review on it . Enjoy .

I won't be covering much on what I already did .


First off , the claw-grip . It might or might not suit you , period . To me , it doesn't . See , the claw-like grip on the Krait is mainly purposed for RTS games , which means more accuracy . It's accurate alright , I occasionally missed my targets in Dota , but now with the Krait , I never had . HOWEVER , I'm the FPS gamer , I used to be sniping in CSS , where the Krait really worked well , especially when I'm drag shooting with the AWP , the extra DPI really helped . Still , my skills with other "spraying" weapons sucked , I used to be able to crouch at one spot , avoid all the flashes , and do a quick two-shot burst to someones head once I see them with my old 800dpi mouse that came with my com . Even now , I still can't do that with the Krait , and sensitivity isn't the only issue , it seems that I can't maneuver quick enough yet being on target . My fingers are either too big or too small to wield it Claw-Liked .


My Krait is still performing well , it really helps in RTS games . It just doesn't suit me . I get occasional finger strains after long hours of gaming (around 5-6 hours) especially on my fourth finger . The claw like grip style supports accuracy as mentioned above , but palm-grip would give you more comfort .














Off-Topic :
5
Golden rules of SMKTSRNR
No constant spam of vulgarities .
No lewd pictures pls .
Make reviews with understandable English .
Be constructive with your criticism .
Thou shalt have fun in making reviews !

0 comments: